Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Our Anniversay!

It's hard to believe it's been 2 years since Brad and I got married!! Time flies when you're having fun! Brad had a great surprise to put these beautiful flowers in my car console for me to see when I left for work, but........Last night he asked me if I wanted my surprise tonight or in the morning. It didn't matter to me, but Bradley really couldn't wait!! So he took me to the garage and there they were sitting in my car. I think he was afraid that they would get to cold out there and die, but it was still funny because he isn't very good with surprises!! We went to eat lunch yesterday after my doctors appointment in Delta at a really good restaurant called Deitch Haus. It's a Mennonite style buffet that is absolutely delicious!! Tonight we have our child birthing class that we look forward to every week. We learn a lot each time we go!! The nurse is great...we hope we have her for delivery!!

1 comment:

Mom and Dad B said...

How sweet---Happy Anniversary you two. I can't believe it's been two years...How time flies.

I love the picture of you guys. Ashley you look GREAT!!!

Little Alex will love his new room!!

Love you guys.
Mom and Dad B

We'll see you soon :-)