Monday, November 17, 2008

The latest belly picture!

Not too much longer until we get to meet little Alex!! We can't wait!

7 comments:

Mom and Dad B said...

You look Great!!! Can't wait to see the three of you :-) Thanks for taking the time to share your pictures with us!! We know it takes a lot of your time.

Much Love,
Mom and Dad

Trista said...

you look like you are ready to pop! when's the due date again?! sorry.. im sure you get that alot! anyway can't wait to see you guys at christmas!and the baby!!

Kristina said...

I can't wait for your news! I'm sure you're getting anxious now... (I know I am!)

The Behymer's said...

Ashley is due the 10th of December. They think she will go early though.

Trista said...

Thanks for the date! I will remember it now.. and thats not too far away!! we'll be waiting on the news.!

pckoch said...

You look like you are ready any day! We are anxious to see all of you!

Courtney said...

It's the final countdown. Ashley you look great. Hope we get to see you when you are home over Christmas. Can't wait to meet Alex. Take care and hang in there! Best wishes for a speedy and early delivery!! Courtney