Welcome! Since we live so far from home and we have a little one we thought this would be a great idea to share with our friends and family. Enjoy!!
Monday, March 30, 2009
What a big boy!
Here are a few new pictures of Alex. He is getting really good at holding his head up. He's growing up soo fast! I can't believe he's almost 4 months old! Time has really gone by fast.
I can't believe how much he has changed since the last pictures. He's really gettin to be a big boy. Grma, Grpa, & Uncle Andy miss you so much. Can't wait to see all of you soon. Luv Grma Mc
Alex is growing up very fast! He has changed soooooo much since we were just there that it is unreal. Hopefully the growing season will lend itself to mom and I being able to see all of you sometime in the early summer timeframe. All our love. Grandma & Grandpa B
3 comments:
I can't believe how much he has changed since the last pictures. He's really gettin to be a big boy. Grma, Grpa, & Uncle Andy miss you so much. Can't wait to see all of you soon. Luv Grma Mc
Alex is getting so big--we havn't put Kinnick in the exersaucer yet, but he sits in his Bumbo seat alot--does Alex have one of those?
Alex is growing up very fast! He has changed soooooo much since we were just there that it is unreal. Hopefully the growing season will lend itself to mom and I being able to see all of you sometime in the early summer timeframe. All our love. Grandma & Grandpa B
Post a Comment