Welcome! Since we live so far from home and we have a little one we thought this would be a great idea to share with our friends and family. Enjoy!!
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Cute Videos!!
Bath time is one of Alex's favorite times in the day! He loves to be in the water and splash around. I think this summer I'm going to get him swimming lessons. I'm sure he will love it!
Here is Alex getting ready for bedtime. He loves to talk to ya!
4 comments:
Thank you guys for sharing baby Alex with us! The videos are precious!!!!!!!!!!!
We were able to figure out how to do them so I thought we should put them on here. It took about an hour for them to download.
Brad and Ashley, thanks for sharing with us!!!! We always look forward to any new posts that you add!!!
very cute videos! Jaren always has loved his bath too..now he dumps water all over the bathroom floor!
Post a Comment