Sunday, February 22, 2009

Finally Home!!!!

After a long week of being in and out of the hospital I am finally home for good. My surgery went really well and a couple hours afterwards they had me up walking around. I'm a little sore, but feel great. It's been really hard not to be able to take care of Alex, but Brad has done a wonderful job pretty much by himself until my parents arrived on Thursdsay. I am able to hold him while sitting, but that's pretty much it for the first week.

4 comments:

Courtney said...

Ashley, so glad to hear you are on the mend. Must have been a long scary week. Alex it getting so big. His smile is so cute, I'm sure it melts your hear. Nora loves her bath too, we are starting swimming lessons on saturday. I can't wait! Hope you are feeling better. Take care.
Courtney

Courtney said...

I meant heart not hear. Oops!

Kristina said...

Glad you're home... I'm sure it was hard being away from Alex!

Mom and Dad B said...

Ashley, we're so glad you're feeling better. Thanks too for the new pictures. We can't wait to see you guys in a few days. Take Care....